安全期自测| 排卵期自测| 预产期计算上海妈群249864808、193895848(满)
新来的妈妈报到帖:)合作、广告,请联系QQ872066119
查看: 20176|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

假如赫敏选择了哈利波特   [复制链接]

积分
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-1-28 09:13:38 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
In the world of Harry Potter, Hermione Granger is the one that got away … for the books’ number one champion, that is.
在《哈利.波特》世界里,赫敏.格兰杰就是那个没有和一号英雄在一起的人,她的确是。
Though I treasured J.K. Rowling’s incomparable series from middle school until my second year of college, I was ready to move on from the franchise a long time ago, so when the author keeps popping up in the news to discuss what we didn’t know or what she should have done with the story, it feels a little unnecessary, and honestly, I worry the old favorite of mine has become an itch that won’t go away with all these delayed talks on its creation.
J.K.罗琳无与伦比的《哈利.波特》系列是我从中学珍视到大二的杰作,但许久之前我已开始淡漠这一特趣,所以每当作者在新闻里喋喋不休地讨论观众未知的情节或絮叨剧情应怎样设定时,我就觉得毫无必要,老实说,我担心原来中意的版本会碍人眼球,最终被作者和着迟来的讨论改编得面目俱毁。
Yet everyone’s buzzing about Rowling’s recent interview revealing the Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger pairing was a mistake. Hermione, a plucky, highly intelligent female wizard, should have wound up with Harry Potter, the leading man. Rowling says this is how she intended for the story to play out:
近来,因为罗琳在采访中透露罗恩.韦斯莱与赫敏.格兰杰是对错误鸳鸯,立即引得人们议论纷纷。赫敏,一个勇敢、天资聪慧的女巫,应该和哈利.波特这样的领导型人才在一起。罗琳说她当初如此安排故事是因为:
“I wrote the Hermione/Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment. That’s how it was conceived, really. For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron.”
“我是出于实现一种愿望才将赫敏和罗恩凑成对的。这就是故事的构思,真的。它与文学无太大关系,更多的在于我构思时便倾向于这种结果,赫敏和罗恩在一起的结果。”
Many of us rooted for Harry and Hermione to get together from the start, and Rowling worries her confession has upset a lot of fans who are probably thinking, “I told you so”:
我们多数人从一开始就支持哈利和赫敏在一起,而罗琳近来的困惑和担忧的确伤了很多粉丝的心,他们似乎在抱怨,“我早告诉你了”:
“I know, I’m sorry. I can hear the rage and fury it might cause some fans, but if I’m absolutely honest, distance has given me perspective on that. It was a choice I made for very personal reasons, not for reasons of credibility. Am I breaking people’s hearts by saying this? I hope not.”
“我知道,对不起。我能听到一些粉丝的愤怒和懊恼,但如果我绝对诚实,我就要说距离给了我观察的视角。之前的选择是出于我的个人原因,而非为了赚取诚信。我这么说有没有伤某些人的心呢?但愿没有。”
To be honest, we all would have been perfectly OK to not know, and as much as I cherish the books, this isn’t the best way to keep their spirit alive.
说实话,我们所有人最好都不要知道发生过这样的事,我也为此书送上至高的祝福,但现在的争执并非是让主人翁精神永存的最佳方式。
From my standpoint, it would have seemed too obvious for Harry and Hermione to date. There’s also something special about the complex relationship between Hermione and Ron, two completely different people. Hermione is ambitious, prompt, sharp whereas Ron is painted as the dopey accident-prone ginger with no money and a ton of siblings. He has the big loving family, but you never really hear about her home life. She’s more book smart, he’s more street smart. Harry, on the other hand, falls somewhere in the middle, having lost his parents as a baby and also struggled when he first got to Hogwarts. Ron and Hermione balance each other out as many polar opposites do.
从我的观点来看,哈利和赫敏非常登对。当然赫敏和罗恩间同样存在着某些特别的、复杂的情愫,两人又是两个世界的人。赫敏野心勃勃、敏捷、犀利,而罗恩却被描述成一个迟钝的麻瓜,贫穷而且兄弟姐妹众多。他有一个温暖的大家庭,但你几乎听不到有关她的家庭状况。她通四书,他晓社会。而哈利,就是此二人的综合版,从小失去了双亲,初到霍格沃茨时同样受尽磨练。罗恩和赫敏能够像阴阳两极那样弥补对方的不足。
Taking romance out of the equation, Harry Potter isn’t a story driven by who belongs with whom. It’s a book about many things, and the love aspect is a very small part of the plot. While Rowling is the writer and should be able to talk about her work however she’d like, Harry Potter means something different to every single person who reads or watches it. There’s no use trying to alter these memories so many years after the fact or for new people who haven’t had the chance to experience the series yet. Let’s honor it for what it was, not for what it could have been.
抛开浪漫,《哈利波特》并不是一本研究谁属于谁的小说。它涵盖许多方面,而爱情只是其中相当小的一部分。而作为作者的罗琳当然可以随心地谈论自己的作品咯,但对于读过或者观看过《哈利波特》的每一个单独的人来讲,它却是心头那特别的一块。所以,时隔多年已无意义去改变过去的记忆,或因为那已成事实,或因为新人再无体味的机会。我们唯有缅怀曾经的存在,不再去执迷未成的结局。

使用道具 举报

积分
帖子
沙发
发表于 2016-6-19 16:33:51 |只看该作者

w how to manage your money. You will thank yourself later for this.
知道如何理财。之后你会因此而心怀感激的。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关于我们 - 广告合作 - 使用条款 - 客服中心 - 联系我们 - 免责声明 - 友情链接 - 妈妈网 - 妈妈论坛 - 妈妈说 - 儿歌 - 动画片
© 2007-2012 MAMACN.COM 上海妈妈网版权所有 技术Discuz! 粤ICP备08026690号
回顶部