安全期自测| 排卵期自测| 预产期计算上海妈群249864808、193895848(满)
新来的妈妈报到帖:)合作、广告,请联系QQ872066119
查看: 18915|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

有钱也做不到的6件事   [复制链接]

积分
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-1-28 09:11:56 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
6 Things Money Cannot Help you Achieve

1. Time: Money is a tool for trade. With that said, we spend a good chunk of our allotted time on this earth getting, spending, worrying and fantasizing about money. You can’t buy the time and save it in your storeroom even if you are Mr. Gates. On the contrary, money takes away your time that could have been spent playing with your children or having a long walk with your alter ego. When the sun sets, a day goes away from our life forever. No money has power to bring that back to life.
时间:金钱是贸易的工具。我们把在这个地球上的大部分时间用来赚钱、花钱、担心没钱,幻想有钱。即使你是比尔盖茨你也不能买到时间,把时间锁在柜子里。相反,时间会夺走你和孩子玩耍的时间,或者和密友一起漫步的时间。日落之时,一天就永远的离开了我们。没有钱有能把时间带回我们生命的能力。
2. Self Awareness: Ignorance is bliss, right? It’s a curse. Not having self-awareness and self-consciousness lead to decisions that can cost you dearly. As a result, many people live a mediocre life without living for a true purpose. Their ignorance can’t be transmuted into awareness with money.
自知:无知是福,对吗?那是胡说。不自知、没有自我认识做出的决定会让你付出巨大的代价。所以,许多人因为没有明确的目标而碌碌一生。钱不能让他们从无知变为有自知。
3. Self esteem: I have a plethora of examples to prove that no money can purchase self-esteem. Self-esteem is earned from within. If you are your worst enemy, gods of money can’t rescue you from the self-destruction you inflict on yourself.
自尊:我有很多的例子来证明没有钱能买到自尊。自尊是挣来的。如果你是你最大的敌人,财神也不能将你从你自己附加的自我毁灭中解救出来。

4. Health: As I write this, I found out that Senator Kennedy has brain cancer, and it is terminal. Of course money can get him the best health care possible but no money can buy insurance for a life. We buy insurance for just about everything including our life but money can never bring life back.
健康:写这个是因为我发现参议员肯尼迪患有脑癌,而且还是晚期。当然钱能让他得到最好的治疗,但钱也不能买到生命的保险。我们买一切险,包括生活,但是钱买不回生命。

5. Respect: Try this. Slap someone on his face and then hand him $100 to get his respect. Will you get it? I doubt it. We all live our life in pursuit of self-respect from peers, from family members, even from strangers. No money can buy respect from others if our actions speak volumes about our negativity – insult, rudeness and lack of respect for others.
尊重:试一下这个。给别人一个耳光,然后再给他100美元去买他的尊严。你会接受这100美元吗?我很怀疑。我们生活中都是希望能从同龄人、家人、甚至是从陌生人那里获得尊重。
6. Happiness: This is controversial. Money can buy happiness if it is spent on to bring grater financial security for the family. However, money can’t buy happiness if the purpose is to make money to make other people happy. The chase of possession of possessions can never find its destination with incessant desire to accumulate more possessions.
幸福:这点是相当有争议的。如果钱是用来为家人提供财政保障,那么钱是可以买到幸福的。但是如果目的是赚钱让人觉得幸福,那么钱是不能给你带来幸福的。渴望不断累积更多的财富而追求财富永远没有尽头。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关于我们 - 广告合作 - 使用条款 - 客服中心 - 联系我们 - 免责声明 - 友情链接 - 妈妈网 - 妈妈论坛 - 妈妈说 - 儿歌 - 动画片
© 2007-2012 MAMACN.COM 上海妈妈网版权所有 技术Discuz! 粤ICP备08026690号
回顶部