安全期自测| 排卵期自测| 预产期计算上海妈群249864808、193895848(满)
新来的妈妈报到帖:)合作、广告,请联系QQ872066119
查看: 16230|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

昂立外语:衣服经济耐穿的秘诀 [复制链接]

Rank: 5Rank: 5

积分
660
帖子
364
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-1-26 08:49:08 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
This Is How I Save Money On Clothes And Make Clothes Last Longer

In order to be fashionable, we spend a lot of money on clothes. While some styles go out almost as soon as they come in, others are timeless. So, we often buy clothing that is made in these timeless styles, hoping to wear the items for many years to come. Unfortunately, after a few months, these clothes don’t look new any longer, and they just don’t look as good as they originally did. Here are some tips to keep your clothing looking fresh and new, even when it is months, or even years old:
为了不让自己看起来土里土气的,我们在服装方面的投入会很大。但是有些风格的衣服来得快也去得快,但是另一些款式的衣服却依旧很经典。所以买衣服的时候尽量选择那种不会过时的衣服,希望穿的时间可以更长。但是这些衣服几个月以后就旧了,看起来就没原来那么好看了。这里有一些小方法帮助你:
1.I Shop Online in International Stores
在国际性大品牌的网上商店里买衣服
Buying quality items will ensure that they last longer. You can get great deals on quality clothing online, through many international outlets.
质量好的衣服穿的时间会更长。通过不同的国际性的交易平台,你可以买到很多物美价廉的商品。
2.I Do Laundry by Color
分开洗涤
Wash darks with darks, and lights with lights. Dark clothes may have dye runs, which will stain lighter items.
深色的衣服和深色的一起洗,亮色的和亮色的一起洗。因为深色的衣服可能会掉色,这种颜色可能会在亮色的衣服上留下印子。
3.I Wash Jeans Inside Out
把牛仔裤从里面翻开来洗
Turning jeans inside out keeps them from fading too much.
把牛仔裤从里面翻出来洗能够避免褪色的问题。
4.I Always Close Zippers
拉链要拉好
Zippers can damage other clothing in the washer and dryer, so always keep them zipped up.
在洗衣物、烘干衣物的过程中拉链可能会损坏别的衣物,所以一定要拉好。
5.I Lay Clothes Flat to Dry
衣物要平直晾干
Use the dryer as little as possible to avoid pilling on fabrics. Hanging or laying laundry flat will also keep it from stretching.
尽量少用烘干机,这样可以减少衣物起球的可能性。悬挂晾干或是平直晾干还能让衣物更平整。
6.I Do Repairs and Reinforcements
经常修补
Sew or patch tears as soon as they happen. If the hole gets too big, clothing becomes cleaning rags.
哪里坏了一点就尽快的修补。要是这个洞变得太大,这个衣物就只能用作抹布了。
7. I Use Vinegar
洗衣服时加一点醋
Add a cup of vinegar to your rinse cycle, and colors will immediately brighten. It also helps to keep colors from fading.
在洗衣物的时候加一点醋之后衣物的颜色会变的更鲜艳,还能改善衣物的褪色情况。
8.I Wash in Cold Water
用冷水洗衣物
Clothes won’t get cleaner if you use hot water. You are simply wasting hot water, and actually damaging the fibers in your clothing, especially items made with lycra or elastic.
用热水洗不干净衣物,如果只是用热水洗还会伤害到衣物的布料,又特别是莱卡布料的衣物和有弹性的衣物。
9.I Remove Stains Quickly
快速的的洗掉污渍
If you spill something on your clothes, clean it immediately. The sooner you clean it, the less likely it is to stain. Use non-commercial stain removers, such as vinegar or baking soda. Soak items in cold water, and use a brush and vinegar and baking soda paste on the stain.
要是东西不小心洒到了布料上,那一定要立即清洗。你清洗的越快,留下印子的可能性就越小。用些非商品性的去污剂,比如醋和小苏打。
把衣服泡在水里,然后把醋或是苏打涂抹在污渍上,再用刷子刷。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关于我们 - 广告合作 - 使用条款 - 客服中心 - 联系我们 - 免责声明 - 友情链接 - 妈妈网 - 妈妈论坛 - 妈妈说 - 儿歌 - 动画片
© 2007-2012 MAMACN.COM 上海妈妈网版权所有 技术Discuz! 粤ICP备08026690号
回顶部