安全期自测| 排卵期自测| 预产期计算上海妈群249864808、193895848(满)
新来的妈妈报到帖:)合作、广告,请联系QQ872066119
查看: 1764|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

放弃时要考虑到的10个问题 [复制链接]

积分
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-1-4 10:02:53 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Top 10 Reasons It Might Be Time to Quit

Coaching is about encouraging the commitment towards the final goal.
培训鼓励人们向着最终目标努力。
It’s about giving your clients or your team the passion and inspiration to keep going and to never give up. We are always told that to quit is like admitting you failed at something.
就是要给你的客户、你的队友激情和信心一直向前永不放弃。我们总是听到放弃就是在做某事的时候承认自己的失败。
But now I’m proud to now call myself a quitter. This past year I have quit two major aspects in my life. First, I quit smoking. Second, I quit my day job to pursue my passion. Obviously the first one was a much easier decision to commit to, but there was still a lot of fear around both.
但是现在,我很高兴的称自己为放弃者。去年我放弃了两件事。一件事我戒烟。第二件是我辞职去追寻我的梦想。显然第一件事是挺容易执行的一个决定,但是这两件事都还是有许多顾虑。
What if I fail at this? What if it’s not the right decision? What if I regret it later?
要是我失败了怎么办?如果这不是一个正确的决定要怎么办?要是我以后后悔了怎么办?
After talking to others I have come to realize that these are all very common fears when it comes to giving up something that has played a major role in your life. Whether it is a career, a relationship, or an addictive habit, quitting or giving up on something can be one of the most difficult decisions we are faced with.
在和一些人交流之后我发现在决定放弃生活中某些重要东西的时候我们都有一些相同的恐惧。不管是职场上的还是一段感情或者一个很久的习惯,放弃某些都是我们所面对的一些最困难的决定。
Here are 10 things to consider when it may be time to quit something in your life.
当你决定放弃某些东西的时候,以下10件事是你应该考虑的:
1.How is this current situation serving you and your long-term goal?
对你个人,就你的长远目标来说当下情形如何?
2. How does it align with your personal vision?
和你个人的想法如何结合?
3. Is this situation affecting your health negatively?
这样的情况是否对你的健康又不好的影响?
4. Consider your ultimate happiness. Is this situation included in that scenario?
和你的相结合幸福,这样的情况会发生吗?
5. Does this situation still make you happy right now? If not, can it?
这样的情况还是会让你觉得开心吗?如果不,那要如何?
6. If you are thinking of quitting, why haven’t you yet?
如果你想要放弃,那为什么你还没放弃呢?
7. Is there fear surrounding the decision? How could you reduce or minimize that fear?
这样的决定会让你担心吗?你是如何排解恐惧的?
8. If you were sure to succeed, would you give it up?
如果你肯定自己能成功,那你会放弃吗?
9. What are the best things that could happen from quitting and the worst things? Weigh them out and consider how each scenario makes you feel.
如果放弃,那最好的情况是怎样?最早的情况又是如何?看清楚这些问题,考虑这些会给你怎样的感觉。
10. If you had one year left to live, would this situation remain a part of it?
如果生命只剩下最后一年,这样的情况还会继续吗?

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关于我们 - 广告合作 - 使用条款 - 客服中心 - 联系我们 - 免责声明 - 友情链接 - 妈妈网 - 妈妈论坛 - 妈妈说 - 儿歌 - 动画片
© 2007-2012 MAMACN.COM 上海妈妈网版权所有 技术Discuz! 粤ICP备08026690号
回顶部