安全期自测| 排卵期自测| 预产期计算上海妈群249864808、193895848(满)
新来的妈妈报到帖:)合作、广告,请联系QQ872066119
查看: 2244|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

关于蜂蜜水的7大益处 [复制链接]

积分
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-11-28 08:35:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Maybe you only know the benefits of a warm glass of water in the morning or maybe you have only heard about how honey is great for your skin, but have you heard what wonders combining warm water and honey can do for you overall? Read on and let me tell you the wonders of honey and warm water.

也许你只知道每天早上一杯温开水的益处,或者也许你只听说过蜂蜜对你的皮肤有好处,但是你听说过把蜂蜜和温开水放在一起的好处吗?看看这些吧,让我来告诉你温蜂蜜水的好处吧。

1. Watch Your Weight Melt Away

观察你的体重变化

Yes, drinking water and honey can help you lose weight. Get the plaguing thoughts about the sugar aspect of honey out of your head, as that is one of its benefits. I know, I know, it sounds crazy and too good to be true, but it isn’t. The sugar in honey is a natural sugar (or read: good for you), which provides a healthy source of calories. Not only that, it can help to ward off any sugary sweet beverage cravings you may have. By cutting back on the amount of pop you drink, your calorie intake drops and with that so do the pounds.

是的,喝蜂蜜水有助于减体重。不要担心它含糖,因为这就是 它的一大优点。我知道,我知道,这听起来有些奇怪,太好了可能就不是真的。但是真的是这样。蜂蜜里所含的糖是一种天然的糖(或者是对你有益的糖),这种糖 是一种健康热量的来源。不仅如此,它还能帮助我们抵制对甜食的欲望。减少汽水的摄入量,饮料给你带来的热量就会降低,体重也会有所下降。

2. Gives Your Immune System A Helping Hand

对免疫系统有帮助

Have I stressed just how good honey is for you yet? Honey has amazing bacteria-killing properties. If you go for raw, organic honey it is full of enzymes, vitamins and minerals that lead the front line against protecting against bacteria. One study presented, UK found that Manuka honey may even help reverse bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Honey is also an antioxidant, which helps fight those bad free radicals that reek havoc in our body and on our skin.

刚刚我有强调蜂蜜对你有多好吗?蜂蜜具有惊人的杀菌特性。要是蜂蜜是天然的,有机的,蜂蜜里面就富含抗菌的酶、维生素、矿物质。一项研究表明,英国发现麦卢卡蜂蜜甚至可能帮助逆转细菌对抗生素的耐药性。蜂蜜也能抗氧化,能帮助对抗这些在我们身体、皮肤患处坏死的自由基。

3. Reduce Your Allergies

减少过敏现象

And no, I’m not suggesting to take a Claritin or something like that with the glass of honey water. By using raw, local honey you help to acclimate your body to the pollens of your area. In turn, this helps to reduce your susceptibility to environmental allergies. If you really think about what bees do in the grand scheme of things, this makes perfect sense. Now I know the warm water isn’t necessarily crucial to helping with allergies, but being hydrated is never a bad thing.

不,我不建议你用克敏能,也不建议你用瓶装的蜂蜜水。使用天然的蜂蜜,本地蜂蜜能帮你适应当地的花粉。反过来也可以说,这也能帮你减少对环境的过敏反应。要是你认为蜜蜂在这方面做了一件大事,那确实是这样的。对抗过敏,温水并不是非常重要。但是用水也不见得就是件坏事。

4. Soothe That Sore Throat And Cut That Cough

滋润喉咙,治咳嗽

According to the Mayo Clinic, hot water with honey can help reduce the soreness and irritation of a sore throat. Honey helps to coat the throat while the warm water soothes. This soothing and coating action also helps to reduce your cough, as coughing is sometimes caused by irritation from a sore throat.

据梅奥诊所表示,温蜂蜜水能帮助减少喉咙痛,减轻喉咙刺疼感。喝下温蜂蜜水时,蜂蜜能帮助保护喉咙。这种清润保护也能帮助减少咳嗽,因为有时候咳嗽是由喉咙酸痛刺激引起的。

5. Detox, Detox, Detox!

排毒!

Honey and warm water helps to flush out the toxins from your body. By helping you to get regular, it helps you to regularly rid your body of toxins that can build up and cause disease. Adding lemon to the mix increases the benefits, as lemons help to increase urination, dispelling toxins more frequently and keeping your urinary tract healthy. Lemon contains citric acid, which helps to maximize enzyme function and in turn stimulate the liver and help with detoxification.

温蜂蜜水帮助清扫身体里的毒素。让你保持健康,定期的帮你应对身体毒素引发的疾病。蜂蜜水里加入柠檬也很有用,因为柠檬能利尿,频繁的排出毒素,保持泌尿系统的健康。柠檬里含有柠檬酸,它能最大化的发挥酶的功效,同样的也能刺激肝脏,帮助排毒。

6. Gassy? It Helps With That.

胀气?也有帮助.

Feeling a little uncomfortable and gassy? Drinking a glass of warm water and honey will help! Honey helps to neutralize gas.

感觉有一点不舒服,还有一点胀气?温蜂蜜水很有用。蜂蜜有助于顺气。

7. Increase Your Health

改善健康

Not only will drinking warm water and honey increase your hydration (plus everything else I’ve listed), it also helps to increase the levels of “good” cholesterol in your body and reduce cardiovascular strain.

喝温蜂蜜水不仅能保证身体的水分,还能让身体里面“有益”的胆固醇增加,减少心血管应变。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

关于我们 - 广告合作 - 使用条款 - 客服中心 - 联系我们 - 免责声明 - 友情链接 - 妈妈网 - 妈妈论坛 - 妈妈说 - 儿歌 - 动画片
© 2007-2012 MAMACN.COM 上海妈妈网版权所有 技术Discuz! 粤ICP备08026690号
回顶部