jessie_818 发表于 2015-2-4 09:01:09

8个方法让你领先工作一步

8 Tips to Keep You One Step Ahead of Your Work

Being behind on your work isn’t a fun place to be.
落在工作之后并不是个好地方。
Stress from unfinished tasks. Looming deadlines. Unprepared meetings.
压力往往来自于没有完成的工作。即将到来的截止日期。没有准备好的会议。
You spend more time day-dreaming about being caught up, than you do actually working on it.
你用了很多时间来做已经赶上进度的白日梦,而不是实实在在的在做事。
What would it take to get one step ahead of your work?
怎么样才会让你走在工作的前面呢?
Playing Catching Up Isn’t a Game
赶上进度并不是个游戏
Living your day in a reactionary mode can be stressful.
每天都活在反动模式下是很有压力的。
Chasing the latest forgotten task. Rushing to meet deadlines.
追赶着最近不能忘的任务。赶着截止日期。
Always bouncing from one urgent item to the next.
总是从一个紧急的任务到另一个紧急的工作。
To get ahead, you need to plan your work. You may even need to slow down before you speed up.
为了前进,你需要提前计划你的工作。也许在提高速度以前还需要慢下来。
But, it can be done. And with some hard work and discipline you can get ahead of your work.
但是,是可以的。有纪律,有辛勤的努力就能超前完成工作。
Here are 8 Tips to Stay One Step Ahead of Your Work:
这里有8个方法帮你超前完成工作:
Plan your day before you leave the house.
Finish the project ahead of the deadline. (Set an early deadline if you must.)
在你出门以前就计划好这一天。在截止日期以前完成任务(如果有必要你可以把截止日期提前。)
Review your todo list, and do one task you were going to put off today.
Take one step to start that new project. (The first step is always the hardest.)
回顾你的待办日程表,今天开始做被你推迟的工作。开始做一个新的项目(万事开头难。)
Do your workout before you go to work. (Don’t believe your promise that you’ll do it after work…)
在工作以前可以做些练习(不要相信你自己在工作之后就会做的话)
Prepare for the meeting before you arrive at the conference room.
Empty your email inbox weekly.
Do tomorrow’s work today.
Always Stay One Step Ahead of Your Work
在你到达会议室之前准备好会议内容。每周清空你的邮箱。
今天做明天的工作。
总是要超前一步完成你的工作。
You don’t have to live on the edges of your deadlines and urgent tasks.
你就不会处在截止日期和紧急任务的边缘。
Make a conscious effort to stay ahead of your work.
做些有意识的努力还保持工作超前。
Get one step ahead today… and stay there.
今天领先一步...并保持。

tzgcxu67 发表于 2015-4-15 20:39:19

后并不是个好地方。
Stress from unfinished tasks. Looming deadlines. Unprepared meetings.
压力往往来自于没有完成的工作。即将到来的截止日期。没有准备好的会议。
You spend more time day-dreaming about being caught up, than you do actually working on it.
你用了很多时间来做已经赶上进度的白日梦,而不是实实在在的在做事。
What would it take

tyrdsj 发表于 2015-7-30 21:42:03

{:4_94:}{:4_94:}{:4_93:}{:4_93:}{:4_93:}{:4_93:}{:4_93:}

tyrdsj 发表于 2015-7-30 21:42:20

{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}{:4_98:}

卡卡折折 发表于 2016-1-5 16:54:16

在这里能学到不少 赞一个
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 8个方法让你领先工作一步